Friday, August 09, 2013
2013 Mongol Derby RACE REPORT: Day 6
Kirsten Melis is in hot pursuit of the two leaders on leg 18, 9th Aug 2013
Mongolderbyblog - Full Story
RACE REPORT: Day 6 – Friday 9th August
• 16 riders still officially racing from the 30 strong pack that started
• 1st placed Devan Horn just 1 hour 25 minutes ahead of Lara Prior-Palmer after another change of guard at the top – will the winner be crowned tomorrow?
• 5 more riders retire from the race
• See the full Day 6 leaderboard here
• Prometheus Medics kept busy dealing with heat exhaustion, gastrointestinal problems, bruising from being thrown from a horse, dehydration and minor injuries.
Read more here!
Endurancegb.co.uk (Published:09 October 2019) Endurance GB’s British Horse Feeds’ Red Dragon Festival of Endurance serves up vintage s...
Everythinghorseuk.co.uk - Full Story 04/01/2019 Readers Blog: Anne’s story Written by Anne Binnendijk Mongolia, the country with f...
Stuff.co.nz - Full Article Last updated 19:47, August 10 2015 Three Kiwis, including one from New Plymouth, are in the leading group o...
GulfNews.com - Full Article More than 340 riders from 35 countries participate in 160km challenge Published: January 04, 2019 18:42 Le...