Friday, August 09, 2013
2013 Mongol Derby RACE REPORT: Day 6
Kirsten Melis is in hot pursuit of the two leaders on leg 18, 9th Aug 2013
Mongolderbyblog - Full Story
RACE REPORT: Day 6 – Friday 9th August
• 16 riders still officially racing from the 30 strong pack that started
• 1st placed Devan Horn just 1 hour 25 minutes ahead of Lara Prior-Palmer after another change of guard at the top – will the winner be crowned tomorrow?
• 5 more riders retire from the race
• See the full Day 6 leaderboard here
• Prometheus Medics kept busy dealing with heat exhaustion, gastrointestinal problems, bruising from being thrown from a horse, dehydration and minor injuries.
Read more here!
Horsetalk.co.nz - Full Article November 18, 2018 Horsetalk.co.nz Horse sport’s world governing body has opened the door for separate wor...
September 13 2018 Real Federación Hípica Española have sent a protest letter to Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General of FEI, regarding the ca...
August 12 2018 With roughly half the distance of the 10th annual 1000-km Mongol Derby distance completed for ongoing competitors, return...
FEI.org Stories - Full Article July 3 2018 In our latest Horse of the Month feature, we get to know more about this WEG Endurance lege...