Monday, August 05, 2013
2013 Mongol Derby RACE REPORT: Day 2
Ivo Marloh and his mount leave horse station 3, 5th Aug 2013 Mongolderbyblog - Full Article
August 5 2013
After a relatively quiet day 1, day 2 of the Mongol Derby is back to its spicy self. Following an extremely hot day 1, day 2 was cold, wet and windy. A perfect test for the riders we think. We caught up with Derby chief Katy for her run-down on the day’s activity.
• Top 6 riders are all ladies 70km ahead of the main pack
• Devan Horne’s lead diminshes through the afternoon
• First retirement German rider Matthias Lochthofen
• Tom Burk soldiers on with his pre-race injuries
• First penalties metered out for late riding
Read the full recap here!:
Horse-canada.com - Full Article Cuckson Report | February 23, 2018 While the world obsessed about alleged abusive riding by Shelley Brow...
The CI notation was later removed and does not now show up on the race stats Credit : Screen shot Grandprix-replay.com - Full Article ...
ItaliaEnduranceFestival.com 18/09/2017 - evento sportivo FEI MEYDAN Endurance Championship for athletes under 21 years of age; the cur...
Gulfnews.com - Full Article UAE riders sweep through Toscana Endurance event Published: 19:00 July 18, 2017 Gulf News Staff Report D...