Monday, August 05, 2013
2013 Mongol Derby RACE REPORT: Day 2
Ivo Marloh and his mount leave horse station 3, 5th Aug 2013 Mongolderbyblog - Full Article
August 5 2013
After a relatively quiet day 1, day 2 of the Mongol Derby is back to its spicy self. Following an extremely hot day 1, day 2 was cold, wet and windy. A perfect test for the riders we think. We caught up with Derby chief Katy for her run-down on the day’s activity.
• Top 6 riders are all ladies 70km ahead of the main pack
• Devan Horne’s lead diminshes through the afternoon
• First retirement German rider Matthias Lochthofen
• Tom Burk soldiers on with his pre-race injuries
• First penalties metered out for late riding
Read the full recap here!:
Endurancegb.co.uk (Published:09 October 2019) Endurance GB’s British Horse Feeds’ Red Dragon Festival of Endurance serves up vintage s...
Everythinghorseuk.co.uk - Full Story 04/01/2019 Readers Blog: Anne’s story Written by Anne Binnendijk Mongolia, the country with f...
Stuff.co.nz - Full Article Last updated 19:47, August 10 2015 Three Kiwis, including one from New Plymouth, are in the leading group o...
GulfNews.com - Full Article More than 340 riders from 35 countries participate in 160km challenge Published: January 04, 2019 18:42 Le...