Monday, August 05, 2013
2013 Mongol Derby RACE REPORT: Day 2
Ivo Marloh and his mount leave horse station 3, 5th Aug 2013 Mongolderbyblog - Full Article
August 5 2013
After a relatively quiet day 1, day 2 of the Mongol Derby is back to its spicy self. Following an extremely hot day 1, day 2 was cold, wet and windy. A perfect test for the riders we think. We caught up with Derby chief Katy for her run-down on the day’s activity.
• Top 6 riders are all ladies 70km ahead of the main pack
• Devan Horne’s lead diminshes through the afternoon
• First retirement German rider Matthias Lochthofen
• Tom Burk soldiers on with his pre-race injuries
• First penalties metered out for late riding
Read the full recap here!:
Endurance-world.com - Full Article 17 February 2020 Race Report made with the assistance of Heidi Bulfin Marlborough Endurance and Trai...
Bedmod.co.uk - Full Article Year 9 BMS student Suzie Todd has had a successful year in competitive endurance horse riding, receiving mul...
Everythinghorseuk.co.uk - Full Story 04/01/2019 Readers Blog: Anne’s story Written by Anne Binnendijk Mongolia, the country with f...
Photo credit: Morhaf Alassaf for Abu Dhabi Equestrian Club Endurance-world.com - Full Article Info@endurance-world.com 15th January 20...