Friday, August 09, 2013
2013 Mongol Derby RACE REPORT: Day 5
Lara Prior-Palmer is all smiles getting in first to horse station 17, 8th Aug 2013 Mongolderbyblog - Full Story
RACE REPORT: Day 5
08 August 2013
• British rider Lara Prior-Palmer overtakes USA’s Devan Horn to take the lead, but only just
• First and second placed riders separated by minutes at close of riding but will a potential time penalty for Lara have a major impact on who wins the race?
• Lara Prior-Palmer rides 4.5 legs in one day – possibly a Mongol Derby record at 160km
• Four riders withdraw from the race and head back to Ulaanbaatar
• Several riders accept assistance or lift forward and ride on ‘hors concours’ (riding but not officially still in the race for a leaderboard position)
Read the Day 5 Leaderboard for final positions at the end of racing and individual rider status.
Read the full report here!
CollieMail.com.au - Full Story Amanda Rayner November 21 2018 On September 18 and 19, 2020, Collie will host the Tom Quilty Gold Cup 16...
September 13 2018 Real Federación Hípica Española have sent a protest letter to Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General of FEI, regarding the ca...
August 12 2018 With roughly half the distance of the 10th annual 1000-km Mongol Derby distance completed for ongoing competitors, return...
FEI.org Stories - Full Article July 3 2018 In our latest Horse of the Month feature, we get to know more about this WEG Endurance lege...