Friday, August 09, 2013
2013 Mongol Derby RACE REPORT: Day 5
Lara Prior-Palmer is all smiles getting in first to horse station 17, 8th Aug 2013 Mongolderbyblog - Full Story
RACE REPORT: Day 5
08 August 2013
• British rider Lara Prior-Palmer overtakes USA’s Devan Horn to take the lead, but only just
• First and second placed riders separated by minutes at close of riding but will a potential time penalty for Lara have a major impact on who wins the race?
• Lara Prior-Palmer rides 4.5 legs in one day – possibly a Mongol Derby record at 160km
• Four riders withdraw from the race and head back to Ulaanbaatar
• Several riders accept assistance or lift forward and ride on ‘hors concours’ (riding but not officially still in the race for a leaderboard position)
Read the Day 5 Leaderboard for final positions at the end of racing and individual rider status.
Read the full report here!
Endurancegb.co.uk (Published:09 October 2019) Endurance GB’s British Horse Feeds’ Red Dragon Festival of Endurance serves up vintage s...
Everythinghorseuk.co.uk - Full Story 04/01/2019 Readers Blog: Anne’s story Written by Anne Binnendijk Mongolia, the country with f...
Stuff.co.nz - Full Article Last updated 19:47, August 10 2015 Three Kiwis, including one from New Plymouth, are in the leading group o...
GulfNews.com - Full Article More than 340 riders from 35 countries participate in 160km challenge Published: January 04, 2019 18:42 Le...