2/09/2010 11:42:06 a.m.
Endurance NZ World FEI Qualifying Series 2010-2011
· National Champs April 2011
· North Island Champs January 2011
· South Island Champs February 2011
· Ruahine November 2010
· HOY March 2011
· Canterbury November 2010
· Marlborough December 2010
· All Senior CEI 1*, 2* and 3* rides that are held at the Qualifying Events
· Points are earned as a combination.
· Combination with the most points wins the Series.
· In the event of a tie on points the winning combination will the combination with the most qualified kilometres in the Series.
If still tied there will be a count back on placings star to decide the winner.
· Qualifier Points - each combination that qualifies earns qualifier points based on starter numbers. For example, when there are 20 starters the winner earns 20 points, 2nd place earns 19 points, 3rd pace earns 18 points etc.
· Distance Points - each combination that qualifies gets 1 point for every 10km. e.g. 8 points for an 80km ride, 12 points for a 120km ride.
· For each ride the Qualifier Points and Distance Points are added together to get a total points score for each combination for that ride.
Endurancegreatbritain 02 April 2020 Announcement of decision to cancel all Euston Park rides this year Organisers of The Euston Park E...
Bedmod.co.uk - Full Article Year 9 BMS student Suzie Todd has had a successful year in competitive endurance horse riding, receiving mul...
Everythinghorseuk.co.uk - Full Story 04/01/2019 Readers Blog: Anne’s story Written by Anne Binnendijk Mongolia, the country with f...
January 1 2020 Clean Endurance reports that in the December 29 CEN 120-km Gamilati Cup in Dubai, 3 horses suffered catastrophic injuries. ...