2/09/2010 11:42:06 a.m.
Endurance NZ World FEI Qualifying Series 2010-2011
· National Champs April 2011
· North Island Champs January 2011
· South Island Champs February 2011
· Ruahine November 2010
· HOY March 2011
· Canterbury November 2010
· Marlborough December 2010
· All Senior CEI 1*, 2* and 3* rides that are held at the Qualifying Events
· Points are earned as a combination.
· Combination with the most points wins the Series.
· In the event of a tie on points the winning combination will the combination with the most qualified kilometres in the Series.
If still tied there will be a count back on placings star to decide the winner.
· Qualifier Points - each combination that qualifies earns qualifier points based on starter numbers. For example, when there are 20 starters the winner earns 20 points, 2nd place earns 19 points, 3rd pace earns 18 points etc.
· Distance Points - each combination that qualifies gets 1 point for every 10km. e.g. 8 points for an 80km ride, 12 points for a 120km ride.
· For each ride the Qualifier Points and Distance Points are added together to get a total points score for each combination for that ride.
Endurancegb.co.uk - Full story 19 January 2019 by Barbara Austin This week saw the Branch Annual Meeting for Northumberland and Tynes...
September 13 2018 Real Federación Hípica Española have sent a protest letter to Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General of FEI, regarding the ca...
August 12 2018 With roughly half the distance of the 10th annual 1000-km Mongol Derby distance completed for ongoing competitors, return...
Stuff.co.nz - Full Article Last updated 19:47, August 10 2015 Three Kiwis, including one from New Plymouth, are in the leading group o...