RELEASE: June 17, 2013
AUTHOR/ADMINISTRATOR: USEF Communications Department
Lexington, KY - The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) approved the Endurance FEI Nominated Entries for the 2013 FEI World Endurance Championships for Juniors and Young Riders. From the Nominated Entries, the team of five athlete/horse combinations will be entered on the Definite Entry on July 15th.
The ranked order of the athlete/horse combinations for the FEI Nominated Entries is as follows:
1. Christina Kimery (Bixby, OK)and Amy Wallace-Whelan’s Wallace Hill Shade
2. Sarah Jack (Nottingham, NH) and Nicki Meuten's FYF Dutch
3. Kelsey Russell (Williston, FL) and Valerie Kanavy’s My Wild Irish Gold
4. Katherine Gardener (Coventry, RI) and Pamela Weidel’s AF Big Bucks
5. Mary Kathryn Clark (Eatonton, GA) and Mustafa Tehrani’s Chasing the Wind
6. McCamey Kimbler (Aberdeen, SD) and Melody Blittersdorf’s Empiric
7. Kelsey Russell (Williston, FL) and Pamela Weidel’s AF Big Bucks
8. Katherine Gardener (Coventry, RI) and Mustafa Tehrani’s Chasing the Wind
9. Jessica DiCamillo (Las Cruces, NM) and Karen Binnis-Dicamillo’s SHA Strike Two
10. Kelsey Kimbler (Aberdeen, SC) and Melody Blittersdorf’s Empiric
11. Cassandra Roberts (Bronson, FL) and Roxi Welling’s MD Maverick
2013 FEI World Endurance Championship for Juniors and Young Riders will take place July 27, 2013 in Tarbes, France. More information about the Championships can be found here.
Follow the U.S. Endurance Team: http://www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2013Endurance
Inside.fei.org 15 Jan 2019 The Endurance Temporary Committee, which has continued to receive a vast amount of feedback from the Enduranc...
September 13 2018 Real Federación Hípica Española have sent a protest letter to Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General of FEI, regarding the ca...
August 12 2018 With roughly half the distance of the 10th annual 1000-km Mongol Derby distance completed for ongoing competitors, return...
Stuff.co.nz - Full Article Last updated 19:47, August 10 2015 Three Kiwis, including one from New Plymouth, are in the leading group o...