RELEASE: June 17, 2013
AUTHOR/ADMINISTRATOR: USEF Communications Department
Lexington, KY - The United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) approved the Endurance FEI Nominated Entries for the 2013 FEI World Endurance Championships for Juniors and Young Riders. From the Nominated Entries, the team of five athlete/horse combinations will be entered on the Definite Entry on July 15th.
The ranked order of the athlete/horse combinations for the FEI Nominated Entries is as follows:
1. Christina Kimery (Bixby, OK)and Amy Wallace-Whelan’s Wallace Hill Shade
2. Sarah Jack (Nottingham, NH) and Nicki Meuten's FYF Dutch
3. Kelsey Russell (Williston, FL) and Valerie Kanavy’s My Wild Irish Gold
4. Katherine Gardener (Coventry, RI) and Pamela Weidel’s AF Big Bucks
5. Mary Kathryn Clark (Eatonton, GA) and Mustafa Tehrani’s Chasing the Wind
6. McCamey Kimbler (Aberdeen, SD) and Melody Blittersdorf’s Empiric
7. Kelsey Russell (Williston, FL) and Pamela Weidel’s AF Big Bucks
8. Katherine Gardener (Coventry, RI) and Mustafa Tehrani’s Chasing the Wind
9. Jessica DiCamillo (Las Cruces, NM) and Karen Binnis-Dicamillo’s SHA Strike Two
10. Kelsey Kimbler (Aberdeen, SC) and Melody Blittersdorf’s Empiric
11. Cassandra Roberts (Bronson, FL) and Roxi Welling’s MD Maverick
2013 FEI World Endurance Championship for Juniors and Young Riders will take place July 27, 2013 in Tarbes, France. More information about the Championships can be found here.
Follow the U.S. Endurance Team: http://www.usefnetwork.com/featured/2013Endurance
EverythingHorseUK.co.u - Full Article 25 February 2021 Endurance GB to open competitive ride entries for 2021 season on 1 March after Gov...
November 4 2013 "Our current FEI [endurance] rules are founded on ethical compromise, bias, and the warped sense of reality of powerf...
Jewishexponent.com - full article By Sophie Panzer -December 17, 2020 No adventure was too daunting for Rose Sandler. The Pipersville nat...
Horseandhound.co.uk - Full Article Becky Murray 2 January, 2020 14:30 Calls have been made for the “fullest possible” investigation aft...