Goal of the Conference:
The primary role of the conference is to achieve the aspirations of the FEI Code of Conduct as written below:
Code of Conduct FEI
The FEI urges all involved with the sport to attain the highest levels of education in their areas of expertise.
The secondary goals are:
* Discuss the implementation of the new rules and the implications of the new star rating for treatment veterinarians;
* Improve the understanding of the roles of officials in particular: Ground Jury, Technical Delegate, Foreign Veterinary Delegate and members of the Veterinary Commission;
* Discuss the changes to the Veterinary Regulations with regard to medication control;
* Discuss the examination of horses during competition especially metabolics and lameness;
* Discuss the issues relating to the treatment of horses at endurance rides;
* Forum on the future of international competition: Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Japan & Thailand;
* Discuss improved nutrition and training methods for endurance horses;
* Discuss issues related to rider safety.
Date: 8th, 9th & 10th of June 2011
Venue: Centr@l Bardon Conference Venue, 390 Simpsons Road, Bardon, Queensland, Australia.
Enquiries: Veterinary. Dr Brian Sheahan, email: Brian@samfordvets.com.au
Officials: Barbara Macdonald Timms email: email@example.com
For more information see:
CollieMail.com.au - Full Story Amanda Rayner November 21 2018 On September 18 and 19, 2020, Collie will host the Tom Quilty Gold Cup 16...
September 13 2018 Real Federación Hípica Española have sent a protest letter to Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General of FEI, regarding the ca...
August 12 2018 With roughly half the distance of the 10th annual 1000-km Mongol Derby distance completed for ongoing competitors, return...
FEI.org Stories - Full Article July 3 2018 In our latest Horse of the Month feature, we get to know more about this WEG Endurance lege...