Goal of the Conference:
The primary role of the conference is to achieve the aspirations of the FEI Code of Conduct as written below:
Code of Conduct FEI
The FEI urges all involved with the sport to attain the highest levels of education in their areas of expertise.
The secondary goals are:
* Discuss the implementation of the new rules and the implications of the new star rating for treatment veterinarians;
* Improve the understanding of the roles of officials in particular: Ground Jury, Technical Delegate, Foreign Veterinary Delegate and members of the Veterinary Commission;
* Discuss the changes to the Veterinary Regulations with regard to medication control;
* Discuss the examination of horses during competition especially metabolics and lameness;
* Discuss the issues relating to the treatment of horses at endurance rides;
* Forum on the future of international competition: Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Japan & Thailand;
* Discuss improved nutrition and training methods for endurance horses;
* Discuss issues related to rider safety.
Date: 8th, 9th & 10th of June 2011
Venue: Centr@l Bardon Conference Venue, 390 Simpsons Road, Bardon, Queensland, Australia.
Enquiries: Veterinary. Dr Brian Sheahan, email: Brian@samfordvets.com.au
Officials: Barbara Macdonald Timms email: email@example.com
For more information see:
TheAdventurists.com A new world-class horse race in Patagonia. We here at The Adventurists created the Mongol Derby a staggering 10 year...
FEI.org Stories - Full Article July 3 2018 In our latest Horse of the Month feature, we get to know more about this WEG Endurance lege...
April 29 2018 73 starters representing 24 nations tackled the 120-km CEI 2* endurance event Saturday April 28 at Tryon, North Carolina. It...
The CI notation was later removed and does not now show up on the race stats Credit : Screen shot Grandprix-replay.com - Full Article ...