Goal of the Conference:
The primary role of the conference is to achieve the aspirations of the FEI Code of Conduct as written below:
Code of Conduct FEI
The FEI urges all involved with the sport to attain the highest levels of education in their areas of expertise.
The secondary goals are:
* Discuss the implementation of the new rules and the implications of the new star rating for treatment veterinarians;
* Improve the understanding of the roles of officials in particular: Ground Jury, Technical Delegate, Foreign Veterinary Delegate and members of the Veterinary Commission;
* Discuss the changes to the Veterinary Regulations with regard to medication control;
* Discuss the examination of horses during competition especially metabolics and lameness;
* Discuss the issues relating to the treatment of horses at endurance rides;
* Forum on the future of international competition: Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Korea, Japan & Thailand;
* Discuss improved nutrition and training methods for endurance horses;
* Discuss issues related to rider safety.
Date: 8th, 9th & 10th of June 2011
Venue: Centr@l Bardon Conference Venue, 390 Simpsons Road, Bardon, Queensland, Australia.
Enquiries: Veterinary. Dr Brian Sheahan, email: Brian@samfordvets.com.au
Officials: Barbara Macdonald Timms email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information see:
Endurance-world.com - Full Article Race Report made with the assistance of Carmen du Preez Fairview Farm, Middelburg, Eastern Cape, Sout...
September 13 2018 Real Federación Hípica Española have sent a protest letter to Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General of FEI, regarding the ca...
August 12 2018 With roughly half the distance of the 10th annual 1000-km Mongol Derby distance completed for ongoing competitors, return...
Stuff.co.nz - Full Article Last updated 19:47, August 10 2015 Three Kiwis, including one from New Plymouth, are in the leading group o...