The USA squad which will travel to Malaysia to compete for medals at the 2008 World Endurance Championship in Malaysia, November 6-9 will be selected from the following nominated entries. The squad, or Definite Entry list will be submitted to the WEC Organizing committee no later than October 1.
The following horse rider combinations are the nominated entries for
1. Kathy Brunjes - Theatric
2. John Crandell - HH Saba Shams
3. Cheryl Dell - Reason To Believe
4. Lisa Green - LR Amana Tabi
5. Ann Hall - Bogus Thunder
6. Valerie Kanavy - King Ali Gold
7. Valerie Kanavy - Flash Flame
8. Heather Reynolds - Cal Flaming Emit
9. Meg Sleeper - Syrocco Reveille
10. Meg Sleeper - Shyrocco Troilus
11. Ceci Stasiuk - DJB Sombreiul
12. Jan Worthington - Golden Lightening
Congratulations to the 12 nominated entries.
A big thank you goes to to all the riders who nominated for Malaysia and
worked hard to try out for the team.
The FEI Tribunal has issued its Final Decisions in three equine anti-doping cases involving Prohibited Substances
Inside.FEI.org 21 October 2020 The first case involves the horse Caipirina (FEI ID 105RC16/COL), ridden by Major Juan Pablo Garcia Sa...
Horsetalk.co.nz - Full Article January 2, 2020 Horsetalk.co.nz The Dutch equestrian body is considering whether it can deny riding perm...
Horseandhound.co.uk - Full Article Becky Murray 2 January, 2020 14:30 Calls have been made for the “fullest possible” investigation aft...
November 4 2013 "Our current FEI [endurance] rules are founded on ethical compromise, bias, and the warped sense of reality of powerf...