June 29, 2008
Five riders from Malaysia were among the top 160km finishers this weekend at the Cazon Endurance Village in Argentina.
First place finisher was Argentina's Mercedes Tapia riding Caiparinha, a bay Polo horse that began her second career as an Endurance horse at Tapia's El Reparo Endurance training center 3 years ago. Tapia is one of Argentina's top riders, and this was Caiparinha's first win over a 160km course. Caiparinha also received the Best Condition award.
More on Argentine polo horses in Endurance
Malaysian riders also fared well finishing in 2nd through 6th positions:
1. Mercedes Tapia (ARG) - Z Caipirinha - 17.11 km/hr
2. Md Rino Abd Rani (MAL) - Bilad El Arab - 14.48 km/hr
3. Ahmad Azura Abd Ghani (MAL) - Box Bragada - 14.48 km/hr
4. Bakar Aman (MAL) - Amira - 14.48 km/hr
5. Ab Hamid Hussein Muhamad (MAL) - Baraka Daka - 14.46 km/hr
6. Mohd Ramly Abde Wahamb (MAL) - ZT Thay Lover - 14.10 km/hr
7. Pio Juan Miguel Olascoago (URU) - Ar Vale - 14.10 km/hr
More on Cazon Endurance Village
August 20 2019 by Merri Melde-Endurance.net When you see her stats: over 15,000 AERC miles, being a member of the USA squad that atte...
September 13 2018 Real Federación Hípica Española have sent a protest letter to Sabrina Ibañez, Secretary General of FEI, regarding the ca...
Everythinghorseuk.co.uk - Full Story 04/01/2019 Readers Blog: Anne’s story Written by Anne Binnendijk Mongolia, the country with f...
Stuff.co.nz - Full Article Last updated 19:47, August 10 2015 Three Kiwis, including one from New Plymouth, are in the leading group o...