June 29, 2008
Five riders from Malaysia were among the top 160km finishers this weekend at the Cazon Endurance Village in Argentina.
First place finisher was Argentina's Mercedes Tapia riding Caiparinha, a bay Polo horse that began her second career as an Endurance horse at Tapia's El Reparo Endurance training center 3 years ago. Tapia is one of Argentina's top riders, and this was Caiparinha's first win over a 160km course. Caiparinha also received the Best Condition award.
More on Argentine polo horses in Endurance
Malaysian riders also fared well finishing in 2nd through 6th positions:
1. Mercedes Tapia (ARG) - Z Caipirinha - 17.11 km/hr
2. Md Rino Abd Rani (MAL) - Bilad El Arab - 14.48 km/hr
3. Ahmad Azura Abd Ghani (MAL) - Box Bragada - 14.48 km/hr
4. Bakar Aman (MAL) - Amira - 14.48 km/hr
5. Ab Hamid Hussein Muhamad (MAL) - Baraka Daka - 14.46 km/hr
6. Mohd Ramly Abde Wahamb (MAL) - ZT Thay Lover - 14.10 km/hr
7. Pio Juan Miguel Olascoago (URU) - Ar Vale - 14.10 km/hr
More on Cazon Endurance Village
Photo credit: The Adventurists Endurance-world - Full Article Info@endurance-world.com 22nd May 2020 The Mongol Derby and Gaucho Der...
Horsetalk.co.nz - Full Article January 2, 2020 Horsetalk.co.nz The Dutch equestrian body is considering whether it can deny riding perm...
Horseandhound.co.uk - Full Article Becky Murray 2 January, 2020 14:30 Calls have been made for the “fullest possible” investigation aft...
Gulftoday.ae - Full Article January 2 2020 The four-day His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Endurance Cup Festival of en...