Sunday, July 11, 2004
NEWS & MESSAGES
In this letter you'll find
Different Interpretations of Veterinary Inspections at CEI Rides
Depending on the CEI ride you visit, you can meet quite different carrying-out of veterinary inspections, i.e.
First Horse Inspection:
· Examination of heart rate, general condition and gait takes about 3 minutes per horse
· Examination of heart rate, general condition and gait takes about 9 minutes per horse including control of the shoes, palpation of the tendons and flexion of the limbs
· A horse with abnormal heart sounds is eliminated
In the case of irregularity of gaits:
· the horse is given a second chance and asked for a recheck as soon as all competitors have passed the first inspection
· the horse is given a second chance and asked for a recheck one hour before the start the next day
· the horse has to trot immediately out again under the observation of three veterinarians and there majority decision is final
By Steph - July 11, 2004
Gazetteandherald.co.uk - Full Story By Niki Hinman Reporter February 26 2020 A Marlborough horsewoman is saddling up for the ride of...
Everythinghorseuk.co.uk - Full Story 04/01/2019 Readers Blog: Anne’s story Written by Anne Binnendijk Mongolia, the country with f...
Bedmod.co.uk - Full Article Year 9 BMS student Suzie Todd has had a successful year in competitive endurance horse riding, receiving mul...
Photo credit: Morhaf Alassaf for Abu Dhabi Equestrian Club Endurance-world.com - Full Article Info@endurance-world.com 15th January 20...