Sunday, July 11, 2004
NEWS & MESSAGES
In this letter you'll find
Different Interpretations of Veterinary Inspections at CEI Rides
Depending on the CEI ride you visit, you can meet quite different carrying-out of veterinary inspections, i.e.
First Horse Inspection:
· Examination of heart rate, general condition and gait takes about 3 minutes per horse
· Examination of heart rate, general condition and gait takes about 9 minutes per horse including control of the shoes, palpation of the tendons and flexion of the limbs
· A horse with abnormal heart sounds is eliminated
In the case of irregularity of gaits:
· the horse is given a second chance and asked for a recheck as soon as all competitors have passed the first inspection
· the horse is given a second chance and asked for a recheck one hour before the start the next day
· the horse has to trot immediately out again under the observation of three veterinarians and there majority decision is final
By Steph - July 11, 2004
ABC.net.au - Full Article By Jennifer Browning June 20 2018 Fancy sitting on a horse for 10 days, travelling 1,000 kilometres through g...
April 29 2018 73 starters representing 24 nations tackled the 120-km CEI 2* endurance event Saturday April 28 at Tryon, North Carolina. It...
The CI notation was later removed and does not now show up on the race stats Credit : Screen shot Grandprix-replay.com - Full Article ...
ItaliaEnduranceFestival.com 18/09/2017 - evento sportivo FEI MEYDAN Endurance Championship for athletes under 21 years of age; the cur...